Today's update included two major feature changes as well as one minor adjustment:
- After a thorough system security review, we have now unlocked the "buyer role"
- Approved buyers within the platform may now export full data files from deals listed for sale, including their non-public information
- All other users are blocked from viewing listed deals, unless they are directly given access to view it
- Upgraded the loan import system to provide line-by-line, per field error messages to help users better understand why their import file is failing
- Fixed some on-import calculations
- Days past due
- Remaining term