Minor bug-fixing pass today, with some much needed and anticipated features. We are finally localized by time, added an admin dashboard to help out our account managers, and added an exciting bid comparison tool for sellers!
- We now track DMS/LSS by user to better tailor our services for specific systems
- Will prompt all new users on signup for their system
- Prompt existing users to update their system
- Can change your system within user settings
- Timezone localization
- We now localize all times shown in AGORA by user's timezone
- New user signup has dropdown for timezone
- Existing users will be prompted for their timezone
- Admin dashboard
- Added an admin dashboard that lets our account managers get a better grasp of the needs of our end users
- Account managers can pull up a quick view of an account to better assist in their support roles
- Bid comparison
- Ability for a seller to compare up to five bids at once
- Side-by-side comparison with simplified summarized data
- Can compare each bid back to the original deal listing
- Can anchor a single bid and compare all other bids to the anchored one
- Can take action on any bid directly from the comparison screen
- "Stickers" that highlight bids with specific characteristics, such as best price, highest principal, etc.
- Deal/bid price will now always be shown with two decimal places across site
- Fixed an issue where importing loans would fail but we would tell the user it was successful
- Fixed an issue where loans with a status other than 'Active' would not upload
- Addressed a bug that would produce a generic error page when clicking 'Forgot password'