As an API integration partner, you can concurrently maintain your BHPH loan portfolio in Agora for analytics, in addition to publishing and exchanging your loan data to potential buyers at the click of a button.
Step 1 : Retrieve Your API Key
- To retrieve your API key, click on your username in the upper right portion of the application (agoradata.com) and select the ‘Account' option. In the ‘Your Account’ section, you will find the API key for your account.
Step 2 : Launch the Frazer Program
Step 3 : Click on the "Customers" Drop-Down of Your Toolbar
Step 4 : Select "8 - Upload to Finance Company"
- After clicking the button, a new screen will appear
Step 5 : Under the "Setup" Tab of "Finance Company Uploads," Click on "Agora Data"
- The "Agora Data Setup Screen" will appear
Step 7 : Click the Checkbox to the Left of "Enable File Creation"
- Be sure the checkbox beside "Only Include Customers already selected in the Sales of Receivables program” (C-3-1) is NOT checked
Step 8 : Enter Your Agora Credentials
- You will now need to enter your Agora credentials into the Username, Password, and API Key boxes. You can paste your copied API Key into the box.
Step 9 : Click ‘Save’
- Once you have entered your Agora credentials, click "Save," and you will be prompted with a new dialogue box.
Step 10 : Click ‘Yes, Upload Now!’
- The following prompt will state "You are about to upload customer account information to Agora data. Send Now?" Click "Yes."
- Dependent upon the number of BHPH loans in your system this may take a few minutes to complete the upload. Once your loans have all uploaded, a confirmation window will appear stating, "Upload Completed."